Monday, September 15, 2008

Johnsons to the Fair


After only a set back of almost $200.00 (I called Grandaddy to ask if he survived lunch and if I could have a loan). We had a great time. Arm painting. Commercial exhibits. HUGE blow up Batman hammer from the duckies and a blow up machine gun--which I got to hold while the riders rode more than 10 rides each. A great funnel cake. Slides. Clint and Bailey defying gravity and so much more. Corn dogs. Tornado fries. A diet coke larger than the straw. COLD weather by the end. Petting zoo. Horse ride. Teagen probably was shocked when a deer ate out of his hand--he said I think that is the first time I have done that--let an animal eat out of his hand. We had a great time. Long day today. We even survived a catastrophe with the new pet fish from last night. He is still living and goes by the name of County. BB has a new light weight fall jacket that we are trying out tonight.

1 comment:

Laura said...

T.S. and I loved the tornado fries, too!!! Looks like a fun time. BB's coat looks cool from the road!