Monday, December 1, 2008

Grandaddy turned 90!!







Grandaddy lives so wonderfully!! He lives life to the fullest I feel like each day. He got as good a report today as he could. He does seem to have some evidence of Cancer reoccurring in his prostate, but will do hormone therapy that should take care of it. He chose not to biopsy it. He cannot see or hear very well and still drives but only on his side of town. He had shrimp, steak and birthday cake--what more could he ask. His vest boasts original 1918 and the number of days on the back. I love him just the way that he is. He loves so many and accepts us all just the way we are. I would like to model my behavior after him!!

2 comments:

Janda Bressler said...

I had no idea he was your grand dad??? How did I miss that one??

Laura said...

Love the pics! We love it when we run into Si at the elevator.
Glad you guys had a great celebration.