Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello again!!

Ok so I thought that once a month would be great! BUT, here we are Spring Break--March 15th. Things are great. Basketball every weekend. Art and dance on Mondays. High school basketball playoffs. I can't even seem to get laundry done or clean the house for sure, so blogging just didn't seem right. I have enjoyed life. God is so so good. This is a time of lent. I gave up fountain diet cokes and limit myself to one DC in the morning. So really what does that have to do with anything. I want to be connected with the Easter season. I do believe that I can constantly be better. I think it is great to be disciplined. I'm not sure I am in any way. No. I'm sure I am, but hard to put my finger on exactly what because the needs of other people are more important to me. I don't know where the time goes. I want to be a great wife and mother. That is not something that happens very easily.

I feel that I have just rambled and rambled. Just trying to help myself work through thoughts in my mind.

Still focusing on exercising some, stretching to keep my siadic(sp) nerve from getting too tight.

No comments: