Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going green


I tried to pick a template that had green in it, but it didn't fit the kids picture. I have gone a bit green this summer. I would love to be more. I read a book about it--ways to save and go green. I have even bought fabric to make Christmas and birthday bags instead of using paper so much for wrapping. I only recycle plastic because I was driving Clint crazy with the extra trash. It all seems rather neat now. To me there is constantly something to wash out and recycle that is plastic. We are at least trying. I have tried not to use as many grocery sacks--if I can remember to not only bring them in the right car, but bring them in the store. I have enough now to carry most of my loads. Bailey took picture of jeans,etc. drying before BB showed up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay, Christy! I knew you could do it--loved reading all the stuff. Neat that Bailey is taking pics!