Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lately

Clint busy wit Puerto Rico. Little Dribblers. Catching our breath. No exta expenses this month on credit card that I ADDED!! That is huge. I really am trying to live with what I have. I am much more content. So many avenues speak to me about this precious lesson. I believe in so many ways that God has us here for a higher purpose. No diet drinks...only three in the last three weeks. No not perfect, but working on it. Thank you Jesus!! Still listening to the Radical sermon series. Still focusing on not eating out as mch as I can. Headed to see my sister for spring break!! Here we come Nagol D. Bailey has learned soooooo much!! I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for the update.
We are headed to Magnolia by way of Aledo. I think we'll leave Sunday--can't get our ducks in a row before then.
Have fun in Big D!!

(Tell Jana we're probably going to San Jacinto Monument and maybe the Battleship Texas--fun memories with you guys!)