Friday, July 10, 2009

Christy's days this week



We have only eaten out with MeeMaw on our annual outing to watch the youth musical in Amarillo. The musical this year was Big River. You know after really tryind not to spend money, when you do, it seems sooooooo expensive. We had a great time. It was Bailey, Teagen, MeeMaw and me. Kyton stayed with Trevor.




My healthy habits for the week are doing OK. I have done two of the three days of cardio--dance with Denise Austin. I walk the other days. The fruits and veggie has been pretty good. I hope zucchini bread counts for that this morning--oh yeah, I had fruit juice too. I have tried to cut back my portions, too.




My project for the week besides cleaning the bedroom, bathroom and closet of ours is to paint the bathroom. I HATE PAINTING CEILINGS, but it seems crazy not to do it while am at it. This is the only big paint project of the year. I plan to repaint a little kids chair that used to be in our church when I was little and a set of shelves to try out for the boys dresser. We'll see.




PS. I know this is silly, but we have avoided using paper towels this week too. No cokes from Jackies--not to boycott Jackie, just avoiding spending money. He has great ice!!




So here is the during of the paint project.




2 comments:

Notyal and Anaj said...

Look forward to seeing the results of your painting! I know it will look great. Congrats on the exercise and eating changes...one day at a time! Have a great week.

Laura said...

yay for you and healthy habits--