Monday, August 24, 2009

Big Kids Start on Monday...

Bailey starting the 6th grade--still changing classes, PE with junior high girls, band (playing trumpet--which is the trumpet Jana played), going to take Dance on Mondays and hopes to continue art with Ms. Gooch in Canyon. She has been a scribe this week for the Revival

Teagen starting 2nd grade. He picked his cute outfit when school shopping. He got a new backpack this year and sports new shoes. He is growing up and wonders about everything. He earned cleats for flag football starting soon he hopes from doing MANY different things around the house this summer including math and reading.

2 comments:

Notyal and Anaj said...

so proud of my family! Bailey you look great with your new tshirt and scarf...Teagen..I love the outfit and the bright smile all over your face! (wink wink, you know i love ya!)CSJ, where is the pic of you? : < ) Love you all soooo much!

Unknown said...

hahahahhahahaha I just saw the post on my work blog! thanks so much! I'll let you know how much business it gets me!!!

I love the story about Bailey buying her own 4wheeler! Kudos to mom and dad for teaching her how to manage money!

I pray all goes well with you and your kidos at school this week!

ps I've loved getting to know you and your fam through the blogs!!! Maybe we can get our mom's to start one!