Wednesday, August 19, 2009

end of summer for the kids

Bailey has worked for the last two years to earn enough money to buy the four wheeler she is sitting on in the picture. I am sooooooooooooo proud of her for being so diligent. It has been a rocky road full of complete disappointment, but the Lord provided. She is very happy!!
Teagen does not like to have his picture made at all, but isn't he sweet!! I think he is. He sure reminds me of his dad right here. I loved being this close.

'Ole BB. Kyton has really wanted to ride BB this summer and without success a couple of times to get him to move. This trip took me feeding him cake as I walked him around the house. He stayed in this same spot for quite a while because he didn't want to move from the shade. SMART.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay Bailey!! I am so excited and proud for you. Can't wait for a ride.
Can't believe sumer is over--looking forward to what school brings.

Notyal and Anaj said...

Bailey, I am so glad you got to finally ride your 4 wheeler. I know Sat & Sun were filled with "aunt jana and uncle layton and bblessing!" we appreciate you giving us your time! Teagen, you are a hansome boy so you should get your pic made more frequently! Kyton..ol'BB does love ya even though he does not like to walk much! CSJ, these are some great pics. I am excited to play with mine more this weekend at the lake. I also will send you some Happy Days pics too! Love you guys!